1. Include Personal Pictures Nothing is so precious than to show your love to your love ones by adding your own photo in their photo book. Ensure the photo you add is wholesome. You don’t want to get your love ones ire. Do you?
2. Group Pictures A family book or a group picture with you at the center is a unique way to show you want to be in their company wherever they are. A family album in one picture frame creates a unique design enough for the keeps.
3. Digital Photos Candid shots are best taken using digital camera. This is the modern way to collect candid photos with your love ones fast. Get a good angle and have a quick candid shot of your love ones. The final result will surprise them no end.
4. Old Photos Digital photos are good. However there is no substitute for the sentimental effect of old photos. Look inside your love ones stock of old photos. Choose the one that best describe what’s in your creative mind. Personalize them with a twist and blend of the modern scene. They’ll surely love the idea of reminiscing the past with a modern touch.
5. Event Pictures Collect event pictures that you think are best for your creative mind. Design them with a story to tell.Collect vintage photos with care. You don’t want to erase those old “artifacts”, so handle them with care. Take note, your aim is to show ownership while making them stand out from the rest of the photos. Only use permanent marker when you are sure in customizing the photos. Apply your design according to your creativity. What makes these photos dramatic is the fact that you do them yourself. Or if you lack the skill when it comes to software customization, you can seek help from the experts in this field. You can also add some personal touch by placing these photos in gift hampers of your choice. Get them from your favorite hampers store.