Halloween is fast approaching and parties are everywhere. While you are enjoying the celebration, be aware of the dangers this festivity may cause you. Take note that Halloween party goers usually wear goblin, vampires, witch and other sweet and scary costumes. Influx of different food treats also completes the celebration. Do you know there are dangers here?
Sweets for Trick or Treat!
Trick or treat usually have candies, baked goodies to share. It’s but natural for sweet tooth to be the star of the event. Do yourself a favor by taking these tips into consideration:
1. Inspect candies before making them a part of your body system.
2. Eat much before doing Trick-or-treat. This way you won’t be tempted to eat the treats that you have collected.
3. Generic candies, or treats that don’t have labels or commercially been manufactured should not be consumed unless fully inspected.
4. Treats that post a threat of choking should properly be supervised by parents of very young children.
5. Check for any tampered products. When in doubt, throw it out.
For party lovers, consider the following tips:
1. Juice that has not been pasteurized should be avoided. There are warning labels if in case you are doubtful. Usually, frozen, refrigerated, in cans, bottle juice is pasteurized. Don’t be ashamed to ask if you are unsure of the juice drink you are about to buy.
2. Fruits form part of the festivity. Before feasting on them, reduce the amount of bacteria by rinsing them off under cool running water.
3. Do not in any way go near fire if you are wearing flammable costumes. Sad to say most costumes are flammable so better get off near fire.
4. Avoid wearing costumes that cover your face.
These tips may sound simple, but can pose danger when neglected. For food treats that are safe and healthy, get them at your favorite store. Bradfordsbakers.com has lots of trick and treats to offer. Their baked goodies are all natural, healthy and pack in elegant sweet hampers!